Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alison : Brian | Married | Liongates Event Center

Hello dress in gorgeous doorway...

Love the image of Alison on the left, I think you can just see that she feels beautiful.
The boys always have it so easy. Wouldn't all you of ladies love to just hang?! Rough job but somebody has to do it.
Beautiful flowers by the ever so talented Ellen Cara. Love the fun freshness of the sunflowers!
Here comes the bride...

Yea, married!!

Alison and Brian, words cannot even begin to explain how kissy, and insanely in love you two are!! :)






It is my all time FAVORITE when all the wedding guest stop to watch the bride and grooms first dance.

Whoa, Brian's mama can dance! Not too shabby yourself either Brian!!




My goodness... Alison and Brian... You two are amazing. Their wedding was soooo full of love! During their first look and portraits, I had to actually ask them to STOP kissing for a few pictures?!!? They are so in love it is insanely cute. Alison, you have one amazing man on your hands. I say this because well, I think Brian rocks, but more importantly because Brian looks at Alison the way every girl dreams of being looked at her entire life. In the a full house of freinds and family, these two floated around like they were the only ones in the entire place when they looked at each other. And I LOVE that. Thank you guys for an amazing day!! Congratulations and many many blessed years for you to come.

4 comments:

Alison September 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison September 16, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

you have no idea how many smiles I get when I look at these pictures. you did such an amazing job capturing our special day. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have done this job! THANK YOU!

Barbara Cotter September 17, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

These are just wonderful photos, and really capture how special the wedding was, from start to finish.

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

I felt like I was at the wedding; such great emotion and energy captured! What a talented eye and fabulous style you have. And, what a radiant couple -as the florist, from beginning to end this wedding was fun and a true pleasure to work. When I see "Melissa Beck Photography" I know it's going to be the A Team at work, capturing the magic of the day.

Best,
Ellen
EllenCara Boulder -