Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sara : Dave | Engaged | Denver

Looking to kill some time checking out two super hot people who are totally in love and cannot even begin to keep a straight face when they are around each other?!?! Meet Sara and Dave...





Sara you are beautiful!!
And Dave... well he is pretty yummy too. :) Hello amazing smiles!

A new favorite. Canvas?! If you ever come to visit, you may see one in my office!



I had never even heard of this place. I mean come on, so super cute. So cute I am even having my next client meeting there today. :)
Sara and Dave were super easy. Her only request was to try to get a dramatic sunburst picture. Is this what you had in mind?!
Okay you two... You were amazing! I would be like "Hmmm. What if we try... (insert poor explanation of what to do here)" and they actually got what I was attempting say and then managed to take it up like one hundred levels from there. Everything about you two eludes happiness, laughter, and 100% rock star steaminess. I loved it. Congrats on your upcoming wedding in MEXICO!!! It will be breathtaking!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 16, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Melissa! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! We had an amazing time; you are absolutely an artist!!

Thank you! We're spreading the word, "Melissa Beck does it again!!"

Sara

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

woo woo! Love these pics, Melissa. Amy

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Melissa,
Love these pics. My favorite is your last one and I totally dig the orange wall!
Michelle H.

Jana Perenchio October 8, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Just had to pop in and say that you do WONDERFUL work!! That green bench is to die for! Thanks for the facebook add, I always love "meeting" fellow photographers.