Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello?! Is anyone there...?

Hello friends and blog readers!

You all may have been wondering what the heck is going on with this boring blog...? Where are the updates? Did I fall off the planet? Have I even been shooting at all? Well... Yes! I have been very busy, and no I didn't fall of the planet. I have some amazing things to show you and share with everyone... But all in good time my friends. :) You will be getting a way better peek into our lives and what has been going on with us lately (and it's good!), not to mention a whole NEW, beautiful, shiny, squeaky clean, fantastic BLOG!! If that wasn't enough for you and you still think there should be more well okay... I can get rolling on about the new look that is about to debut that will be housed within this new fabulous blog, or maybe you want to know that a new website is kicking just around the corner? How about I could even slip up about a secret project I am launching... (Ooohh lala. Watch out ladies, its going to be hot!) So I can only hope all of you will think it will be worth the wait as well. With a ton of new things happening on this end, we are just about settled and ready to come out of the construction dust... So I kindly ask you all for you patients while I am in the process of revamping the whole entire look of MBP. I promise it will all be worth it. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you all soon on the new and improved blog.

0 comments: